Ditto what Renee said!!

Ruth

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Renee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:33 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: peripheral neuropathy

        So--is the 'converted' Puppy $200 or $300?  Or more?  And too bad you
can't at least list what all it's capable of with some general directions and
an 'experiment at your own risk' pamphlet with it.  Would certainly be
valuable.  Since I love my Puppy for making CS, but have no idea how to convert
it to do anything else, I wouldn't want to mess with it myself, in case I
screwed it up so it wouldn't make CS anymore.   But, I'd play around with a
unit YOU had changed, to see what all it did.

        Samala,
        Renee