Send it back...it's easy to get into/modify and no point in duplicating efforts or costs...albeit, I would make more money if you didn't. But, the way things are headed, not much point in making a whole lot of money I don't especially need right now....I live cheap. I'd rather hang onto the stock for later as its value stands a much better chance of holding steady than the value of a dollar.

 Enclose cash please.....or a 1 ounce silver coin for a discount.

PS The mods are experimental and not under warrantee. [but I can't think of any way possible for them to cause a problem]

ode