The doc told the daughter if you can put a finger on the cyst and are able to
move it around under the skin, then it's nothing related to cancer {no root or
something}, it's only a cyst.

The following is not a testimonial or anything, just a curious observation in
my daughters case.

She had this cyst on her head for several years, never bothered her but rather
was a nuisance, and wasn't unduly concerned about it because of what the doc
had said.  Whilst I was administering EIS to her for something else she told me
that the cyst appeared to be becoming more pressurised on the scalp and was
becoming a tad tender to pressure applied by the finger.  A week later she ran
panicking to her sister {who lived next door} informing her that the cyst had
burst, and as she expelled the fluid, a small 'sack' popped out through the
opening in the scalp.  She almost died with fright as this 'alien' thing popped
out {we laugh about it now, but was traumatic for her at the time}.

Since then everything has returned to normal, she had a hollow in the scalp for
a while until everything 'healed?'.

Now, I'd love to be able to say the expulsion of the fluid...and the 'sack'
shortly thereafter...was the result of the administration of EIS...but the
simple truth is...I can't, but I noted it for future reference anyway just on
the off chance that the EIS *MAY* have had something to do with the ultimate
and complete removal of that cyst.

I was curious about the events then, and am still curious now, but the fact is,
I have no way of knowing, so it remains a 'curiosity', or just plain
coincidence praps, but *something* motivated that cyst to burst?  I just wish I
knew.

N.