Hi Tel,

Of course I remember you:)

But, Marshalee is the one with the thyroid issue:)  I am certain she can use the information.

I had hypothyroid, but resolved that a couple of years ago, by taking Iodoral at 75mg/day.  I now take one 12.5mg Iodoral tablet a day for maintenance.

Thanks for the input.

Kind regards,

Craig (PDX, OR)

Tel Tofflemire wrote:
Craig, You might remember me?  In AZ. USA.
Try my Lugol's 5% Iodine ?  I have used it on many Thyroid Customers,
I sell it on my web site in size 1/8 oz--1/4 oz--1/2 oz -- and 1 oz size

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.