In a message dated 8/11/2010 9:34:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
utahpug...@gmail.com writes:

Oh, OK!  Yes I had a biopsy, it was negative for cancer. Antibodies? To
what?
Which meds can help??
I appreciate your help!!!
Marshalee

Your blood work can be normal however another  panel will show if
antibodies are present.  The link below explains this  much better than I can.
_http://thyroid.about.com/cs/endocrinology/a/antibodies.htm_
(http://thyroid.about.com/cs/endocrinology/a/antibodies.htm)

I take Synthroid.  At first you could see my  largest nodules bulging but
now it is smaller and I do not take the meds  everyday although I am supposed
to.  If I don't take them for long periods  of time, my nodules start
getting larger and my bloodwork is all out of  whack.

If you could see an Endocrinologist, he/she would  know all about these
things.
I would do that before I made any surgery  decisions.

Best to you,
Edith