*From:* Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Sun, August 22, 2010 10:25:32 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>OT: Implants-materials/kinds/questions to ask

carol,
There are no safe implants. ALL dental procedures have risks... BIG ONES. Every time you get an anesthetic injection you are risking a permanent paresthesia/dysesthesia (nerve damage to the lingual or IAN nerve) that is horrific... I suffer from lingual nerve damage so I know. The rest of my life is one of pain and suffering... burning pain to be exact. Not something you want if at all possible. Bob