  From: carolG
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 12:49 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>OT: Implants-materials/kinds/questions to ask

  HI BOB,
  Sorry to hear of your pain. I just met a vet last night at a Festival who I
was telling about my dog's lupus recovery.  She told me she used to be in so
much pain in her back, I believe. She did acupuncture once, healed, and hooked.
 She went on to help dogs using acupuncture.  If you haven't tried, like
anything else in life--there are always good and bad practitioners.

  I am running against options for my teeth. I have SEVERAL crowns which never
were a problem, but never wanted either. Weighed all options before a yes.

  Now I have big spaces obvious for pictures and crowns were put in about 3
years ago and some keep falling out.  If dentist can't reglue I am running
against options.  I know having more front spaces is not very inviting as I
plan to go out and meet people for business sake.