Wow David, Welcome.  I'm not very active on here, but I can tell you that it IS
a goldmine and not only that it is a gold, silver, MMS and virtually any
alternative therapy that people care to share.. so you are at home here.

I am sorry for your challenges and admire your resolve to find a way to combat
it... Bravo... I am with you in spirit.. and hoping you find some more help
here
and more inspiration...

To reply you do just hit reply... although if you are replying to the digest,
you might want to change the subject line to feature the post you are
specifically replying to...

much love and wishes for your increasing good health
sunny

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth