Hi David,

Looking at your list below makes me wonder how alkaline you are.
Alkalysing is not the total answer but it can be one of the serious
blocks to health recovery. If and when you get it right you should have
more energy, better oxygen transfer to tissues and better waste transport
from tissues.

OK,
Tony

On 26 Aug 2010 at 18:42, David AuBuchon wrote about :
Subject : Re: CS>My first post

> I tested negative for KPU actually. I like Dr. K a lot and follow his
> talks, etc. I actually saw Scott in my Lyme doctor's office just 2 weeks
> ago. Small world!
>
> I JUST got off the phone with a Lyme oriented nutritionist and possibly
> have some answers! Conclusions based on many lab tests: -Severe mineral
> and amino acid deficiencies -Severe flouride poisining -Heavy metal
> poisoning -selenoarsenate poisoning -gall stones!! (wth...I'm only 25)
> -sluggish kidneys - a long standing virus and a parasite that have not yet
> been identified
>
> This is in addition to the bugs I already know about! (lyme, bartonella,
> mycoplasma ,and babesia [could be the parasite])
>
> HOLY THIS AND THAT!
> ~David

Archives: