Hi Rusty:
I have used the sponges and also TENS unit pads. The TENS pads worked best, for me, in areas close to the eye. _Remember!! you do NOT want current through the eyeball_. The wire might work well at controlling the current path and if it were silver that would be even better.
Wishing you the best:
Bruce

On 9/10/2010 11:14 PM, needling around wrote:
Hi Bruce,
When you use a baby godzilla for something like this what do you do, exactly? Do you use the sponges or do you use bare wire and just touch all around the lesion?
Thanks.
PT

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Bruce Anderson <mailto:bande65...@btes.tv>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, September 10, 2010 11:04 PM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>help needed

    Hi Rusty:
    I've had several on my face and head.  Some were frozen and some
    cut out, even then some came back.
    I used a 6volt baby godzilla device and EIS (colloidal silver) on
    them and "fired" the Doctor.  Some of mine, they said, were  "the
    bad kind", but my treatment worked on all of them.  And it worked
    without the scars.
    Bruce A.