Used both at different times.  Also,after a godzilla session apply EIS.
Bruce

On 9/11/2010 8:02 AM, MaryAnn Helland wrote:
Hi Bruce.  How do you incorporate EIS with the godzilla?
MA

*From:* Bruce Anderson <bande65...@btes.tv>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Fri, September 10, 2010 10:04:33 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>help needed

Hi Rusty:
I've had several on my face and head. Some were frozen and some cut out, even then some came back. I used a 6volt baby godzilla device and EIS (colloidal silver) on them and "fired" the Doctor. Some of mine, they said, were "the bad kind", but my treatment worked on all of them. And it worked without the scars.