On 14 Sep 2010 at 18:50, jaxi wrote about :
Subject : CS>infected gland/cyst, ideas

> I have an infected gland in the genital area. I have read what the medical
> establishment's solution would be - which would be to drain it, put in a
> catheter, possible antibiotics, possible surgical procedure to create
> apermanentopening for drainage ... none of this sounds very fun to me. You
> all have a lot on knowledge and info. Any ideas on a dmso, CS, or other
> alternative method of addressing this? I plan to do some baths/soaks, but
> no idea topically if anything might help. The gland is called the
> bartholin's gland - I currently have anabscess- as indicated
> byinflammationand rather significant pain. I do NOT have an STD. Jaxi

Hi Jaxi,

Its a sensitive area, so think of dulling the pain somehow, now that you know
there is a
problem there. CS will sooth and disinfect. DMSO is an analgesic and may sort
out the infect
and will also relax tissues; please use that very dilute; maybe less that 10%
dmso.
Brooks had a very good formula for that sort of insult and had lidocaine added
too for pain ,
and H202 to potentise the cs and antibacteria.

Other ways may be to use epsonsalts , honey and glycerine, all good at
"drawing"

Sorry this has to end hope its not too garbled.

OK,
Tony

Archives: