Well that seems easy enough to try.  I did an epsom salt sitz bath last
night.  Plus put some EIS/DMSO (90/10) on it.  Was a little leary of the
DMSO given the location but it didn't hurt/sting.  It is actually slightly
less painful today.  I also hot packed it last night, which was odd
feeling but you do what you have to do.

Jaxi