From: jaxi [mailto:jaxi.sch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 4:50 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com; dimethylsulfoxide-d...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CS>infected gland/cyst, ideas

I have an infected gland in the genital area.  I have read what the medical
establishment's solution would be - which would be to drain it, put in a
catheter, possible antibiotics, possible surgical procedure to create a
permanent opening for drainage ... none of this sounds very fun to me.

You all have a lot on knowledge and info.  Any ideas on a dmso, CS, or other
alternative method of addressing this?  I plan to do some baths/soaks, but
no idea topically if anything might help.

The gland is called the bartholin's gland - I currently have an abscess - as
indicated by inflammation and rather significant pain.  I do NOT have an
STD.

Jaxi