Debbie, did you get the message with the attached photos?
Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Deborah Gerard
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:17 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re:STRUCTURED VORTEX WATER DEVICES

  Paul,
  Any chance you could post a picture?
  Debbie

  From: paul catania <squigg...@embarqmail.com>
  To: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com; crock_lakhov...@yahoogroups.com;
silver-list@eskimo.com; symphonichea...@yahoogroups.com;
miracle_mineral_supplem...@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sun, September 19, 2010 7:49:28 PM
  Subject: CS>Re:STRUCTURED VORTEX WATER DEVICES

  Dear Brooks and group,

  I don't know what the inside of a "vitalizer plus" looks like, but after
reading your suggestions, I started to play around with an old blender of mine.
I took out the bottom criss-crossed blade assembly, and with a pair of pliers,
made the cross shaped blades parallel so that both blades were one on top of
another, facing in the same direction. I then tried to bend the ends of each up
as far as I could, so as to end up with two U shaped blades, one slightly
bigger than the other, on top of each other, facing in the same direction.

  Filling the container up with water, placing the blender on the low setting,
and pulsing the lowest speed button, produces a nice little vortex. I also
placed a heavy rubber band on the outside of the receptacle to hold two of
Peter Kulish's magnets, 180 degrees apart from each other.

  According to your research, Brooks, can this be a valid method of producing
structured water?

  Can I use plain tap water with a pinch of Himalayan sea salt?

  How can I measure the quality, or lack thereof, of the water produced?

  Thanks, Paul

  ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brooks Bradley" <bradlebro...@gmail.com>