From: Dave Darrin <davedar...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 9:27:41 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Dave Darrin< remove from list--Let's speak "health" now...

Carol
You are absolutely right about the purpose of this list only where is the Hate
you refer to? Or the Rage???
If my posting reflected hate in your mind it might be said you hate doctors and
that would offend them.
It doesn't take much to offend some people.
Dave

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 7:13 AM, carolG <cgiam...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Isn't this list about health and not hate or rage? I got some "hate" mail
behind
the scenes few weeks back from two ladies.  I won't name them here.