I don't think this is the same thing at all, and have an open mind about most
alternative healing methods.  You are right though--religion does scare me--or
at least, the behaviour it invokes in people does.  Take what is happening
right now--all people on this list are devoted to health matters and mainly
agree with one another--until religion is mentioned.  As Neville said this is
why it is best to avoid all mention of it - and this I will now do (sorry Mike
and all) dee

On 3 Oct 2010, at 16:01, Hanneke wrote:

> I wonder if I would get such nasty responses if I had suggested to use
> Reiki.. pretty similar to the kind of spiritual approach Robert suggested.
>
> Not sure what you guys are afraid of but if you are afraid of approaching
> health and health issues other than via mechanical ways, you're missing
> something in the healing process.
>
> I for one believe that the mind is part of healing.. if you call that
> religion and that scares you, not sure who is having the problems here.

Archives: