Hi Tel,

You can get it in pill form known as Iodoral.  It has been specifically exempted in the law that was written limiting access to Lugol's.

Craig

Tel Tofflemire wrote:
I would like to see some Medical Doc. on that myself , I have been taking (Lugol's Iodine 5%) all my life, I am over 70.  I doubt if you can make Lugol's anymore anyway? It takes Potassium Iodine Crystals + Iodide Crystals to mix with distilled water, to the exact amounts, if is not pre mixed, like Lugol's.

The problem is you can not buy any of these ingredients except distilled water anymore.  Some un-professional's  have been letting drug dealers &  drug makers buy it and re-sell it in a meth form,,,& now you can only sell Lugol's by the OZ. or smaller. I am a dealer in Herbal supplies. I know the law.
Tel Tofflemire
Arizona