  From: Sandy
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:06 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>On a personal note............

        Hi Lisa,

        You're very welcome. I have not made the iodine yet because at this
point it causes me headache and heart palpitations [I tried taking Iodoral and
Magnascent]. I figure my thyroid and adrenals are in very poor shape and has a
hard time dealing with the iodine. At this time I'm taking natural Seagreens [1
capsule per day] in hope of getting my system used to the iodine at which point
I will make my own.

        I think it's great that you're making your own iodine and I believe is
the best way to go. I fully intend to make my own in time.

        Sandy