This reminds me----------I read my last issue (ever, as I'm not
renewing) of Dr Jonathan Wright's newsletter. He talked about an email
he received from a male reader who told him about this variation on zinc
oxide as a deodorant.
He told Wright that he rubbed it under his arms at night and he took his
shower in the morning. Said the deodorant effect lasted up to 3 days
(maybe he lives at the N Pole?)
Anyway, Wright was intrigued enough to try this himself and verified
that it was, indeed, a great deodorant.

Sharon/starshar

After