  From: Paula Samuels Anthis
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 5:52 AM
  Subject: CS>MRSA - again

  I don't know if we are getting healthier and "stuff" is coming out (which we
hope is the case) or is we are just pathogen pits and becoming symptomatic!

  Has anyone else been dealing with either isolated MRSA  or a possible
systemic infection?  Hubby has his third nickle sized reddened area with the
crusty middle but this time he withheld the info and did nothing as we tended
to all the effects of my own dynamic wasp sting 10 days ago and all the after
shocks my body was screaming about.

  He had the first area ID's by a doc last Jan on right calf - took months to
clear but never opened.  Second was on belly about 6-8 weeks ago and likewise
was only surface red, crusty middle with a dark spot in the very center - never
drained as we zapped and CS'd it and MMS'd it and H2O2'd ( with DMSO added to
each)it faithfully until it has almost totally faded away!   Victory on that
one!

  Now this third place on his left calf, which he chose to ignore for over a
week, apparently started looking out looking the same as the others, but had
formed a hard knot beneath it, become painful and the crusty part had already
turned yellow and pus looking but was dry when he finally showed it to me two
nights ago.  I had a fit, so he started zapping with 6 volts foot bath to
second foot bath, directly over the site, and also on either side of the site
alternating current direction (switching when I would remind him to do so).
Also using topical CS and MMS, plus oral H202 (all with DMSO added) every
morning and MMS when I can catch him and remind him. (He is the most gentle,
kind, loving and patient man I have ever met AND he has absolutely no sense of
time or sequencing so my micro managing skills are needed way to frequently).

  Has anyone dealt with localized or systemic MRSA  (online it says that if
there are recurrent breakouts that it is definitely systemic). He has had these
long lasting reddened spots for several years, but we never connected the dots
till he became so ill last Jan.  The finding by DaddyBob about the cluster of
lymph glands in proximity to the appendix confirmed our suspicion that the MRSA
on the leg had traveled to his lower abdomen and was the true cause of all his
abdominal distress last Jan, that the doc never pinpointed a reason for after
four weeks severe pain and in bed with a 20 pound wt loss.

  Feedback and suggestion are VERY welcome at this point!

  Blessings for Paula in Palacios

  I am going to post on the two other forums that have been such a help also.
We need to hit this and make any changes he needs to make before MRSA more
seriously affects this wonderful man!