Thanks Tom,

You brought up several points we, nor anyone else had mentioned.

I am so sensitive to citric acid that we are using either fresh lemon juice or
ACV  to activate the MMS as we do not even have any citric acid.  Can you
transpose your calculations using either of those?

Don't know where we could get Hydrochloric acid here in the boonies, maybe the
high school?  If that becomes a possibility, how much do I need and does it
come
in different strengths?

I have been washing the sheets and clothing double in HOT water with oxy
cleaner
and detergent.  When you say 5 ml of MMS, do you mean activated MMS or straight
out of the MMS bottle MMS......sorry I get so confused about that point.  Renee
suggested that we refer to the activated as AMMS and the unactivated as
MMS.....and that has helped us differentiate here at home....

Leon is notorious for acquiring thrift store personal clothing and I do not
mind
so long as on arrival home it gets the multi wash in hot water TX and sometimes
even bleach the bejeebers out of it in the old washer outside so I do not get
sick from the chlorine smell inside the house.  BUT he also will just put his
new finds away if not thinking about it or I do not catch him wandering in with
his newest treasure  (old habit we are still working on).

Our big bone of contention is his buying used shoes and not washing them in hot
water and bleach before bringing them in.  I go balistic on this one as I have
had to fight fungus and yeast so much more since we married a year ago and
think
it is coming in one the used stuff he is constantl acquiring,  and he
blissfully
remains clueless no matter how many times I ask him to clean up his shoes and
his act because of my own poorly functining immune system.........as he
blissfully floats down de nile. Yurgggghhh.

Thanks for the input and for listening and I look forward to your answers to
this post.

Blessings from Paula

Fw: RE: CS>MRSA - again
RE: CS>MRSA - again
Friday, October 22, 2010 1:02:32 PM
From:
"Tom Poast" <po...@prodigy.net>
To:
"" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Hello Paula,

The MMS protocol doesn’t produce enough chlorine dioxide to be effective
against
MRSA.  It helps, but it isn’t strong enough to eliminate it.

If you had hydrochloric acid, a topically mixture could be made that is strong
enough, and still not too strong to irritate the skin and surrounding tissue.

However, let’s work with what you have.

Mix up in a glass 1 ml of MMS and add to that 1 ml of 10% citric acid.  Let
this
activate for 10 minutes, then add enough water to make a total solution of 125
ml.  Cut a square of paper towel that will fit over the problem area.  Dip the
paper towel into the solution and apply.  Let it sit there for 5 minutes, then
repeat 2 more times.  This will give you 3 applications in all.  This solution
has around 100 PPM free chlorine dioxide but is an acid so it may irritate the
skin.  An application in the morning followed by another application in the
evening should eliminate the surface MRSA.  You can mix the solution in the
morning, use it, and store it out of UV light until evening and use it again
then.  It probably should be mixed fresh each morning.

Re-infection is another issue and you may want to consider disinfecting
clothing
and sleeping materials to remove that possibility.  In your washing machine you
can pour 5 ml of MMS into the water and that should help.  In order to get a
more accurate figure I would need the amount of water it takes to fill up your
machine during a typical load.

Tom