Thanks for the heads up about muratic acid.

So are hydrochorus acid and hydrochloric acid almost the same thing?

Now can someone tell me where or how they used or heard of use of the muratic
acid?  Is it to be used to activate the MMS?  And if so, how does the resulting
activated MMS differ from using vinegar or lemon juice?

I am brain blithered from the weekend and more break outs on Leon.  After the
current quarter sized lesion, all the rest have been tiny. ALL are diminishing
with the addition of Miracle II neutralizer liquid and gel to the treatment
plan.  Today all the areas are definately in retreat, but the last several days
have been a real strain emotionally and physically.  Leon says the pain is now
nonexistent and he is choosing to continue treating as we are, as he does not
choose to consult a doc or ER.  He feels what we are doing is working and will
work to get to the root cause.  He has started turp and says it tastes like
minty flavored fine turpentine.  So far so GOOD.

Fw: Re: CS>MRSA - again
Re: CS>MRSA - again
Sunday, October 24, 2010 10:39:52 AM
From:
"Dan Nave" <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
To:
"" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Try "Muriatic acid."  Hardware store, or internet.

Dan