From: Carol Ann [mailto:saffiresk...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:10 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>"CODEX" The first shot has been fired

I don't know what "we the people" can do about this and the similar events
that are coming. Nor, do I know what good it might do to spread this all
around. I can only hope that the more people know about this, the more ideas
for stopping the spread of these shut downs might come forth.

Unfortunately, the PEOPLE still go into grocery stores and buy oleo
margarines because they see the words BUTTER (in large letters) SUBSTITUTE
(in fine print)  and eithr dont know what the word substitute means, dont
care, think they are still buying real butter.

...big sigh here....WE - those of us who really care, are not asleep at the
wheel, who can read and comprehend are truly a minority.

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html