I cannot talk about making our own vitamins, but stumbled on this site
yesterday.  Sounds like an incredible way to get lots of powerful
supplements' at home.  He sells the powder, but if you watch the video on
the main page you will see that he mixed them together and took 2 teaspoons
in a glass of water every day.  There is also a free book to download,
without having to buy the hard copy (for $15) on Amazon.  You have to sign
up for the newsletter to get it, but I think his newsletter will have some
good info--though I haven't received my first copy yet.

http://www.medicinal-herbs-and-spices.com/index.html

Samala,
Renee