I almost never chime in on the questions, but I feel I must on this one.  As an
RN,  I have seen many skin cancers 'removed',  " Got it all", [but not really]
I also have a husband who has a Nordic background, and for the past twenty
years, have been removing  skin cancers of various types with this black salve.

IT WORKS.  When we were much younger, I let the MDs do the job with some
serious
after effects on occasion.  Use the black salve first, believe me..  If it
fails, and I have never had it fail, it costs mighty little, and you can always
go to the next step.  After the stuff has killed off the growth, if it is deep,
you will have a pustule oozing, for a few days. There will be some redness, and
burning, which only says that the stuff is killing out the growth Then is the
time for the colloidal silver.  It simply dries up and sloughs off.  Don't
panic
and run to the MD when it starts  oozing pus.  That is simply the body getting
rid of the dead cancer.  Go to the MD,  and .he will start gouging and do the
steroid "healing" as well as his antibiotics.  Giving your poor body more
problems.  And give you a song and dance about it being only  "topical."
  Hope this helps...Jimmie