I remember approximating there being 3 grams of silver in my CS generator
cathode.  After maybe 20 gallons of CS, there is still most of it there.

100mg a day of silver from food would only take a month to hit 3 grams of
intake.  If this intake measure were true, that would be an argument for
virtually zero risk of argyria from properly made EIS.

~David