That's fair enough Dave, not my intention to doubt anyone on the List.

I think we've been down this road on the List before...I don't think I
particularly want to go down there again <BG>.

Suffice to say, from all literature and published material I've read and
researched {outside of this List} I have not found one case of colouration
which was attributed to EIS/CS as we know it should be produced and
used/applied/quantity consumed etc alone as having created any colouration
issue {again, outside of this List}.  In my mind there are too many 'unknowns'
when making a connection between EIS/CS and people who have experienced, or are
experiencing, colouration issues.

I may appear dogmatic in my belief regarding colour so praps I'm just within
*any* acceptable limits of use/application/quantity consumption etc so as not
to have evidenced a colouration issue <g>.  Not saying it *won't* happen!

Praps I'm confident and learnt from past pioneers and users of this stuff which
encourages me look at it's production, type of solution produced, methods
principals and practices for its production and use thereof, and when to
ingest/apply/quantity consumption etc a little closer...from a rank amateurs
and backyard scientistific researchers point of view.  I also take into
consideration that I don't have a need to partake of any other supplement or
whatever as well....which may be an influencing factor...who knows?  Does
anyone *really* know?

What's that favourite saying I borrowed?...oh yeah..."only dead fish go with
the flow", ones' just gotta be a good swimmer to remain true to ones' belief I
guess, and to be sure to be sure, I still keep a wary eye on that mirror <g>,
but I'm confident I'm not going to see myself turning any shade of colour, just
get a little more ugly as the years roll on that's all.

N.