  From: jaxi
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:35 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CMO

  Gayla - Is there any research linking coffee to increased arthritis pain?  I
have a friend who has horrible pain AND drinks a lot of coffee.  If I tell her
to stop the coffee on faith I know she won't believe me.  But having realized I
cannot tolerate nightshade plants this year I totally believe food items can
mess with you.

  Thanks,

  Jaxi