How can I tell if it is plant or animal based?  Mine says made for The
Vitamin Shoppe.  A Proprietary Blend of Fatty Acid Esters. I have been
taking it for 30 days, with no results.  I have Osteoarthritis in both
hips..

--

*PLEASE remove ALL names and email addresses before forwarding; and send
only as BLIND CARBON COPY (Bcc).  Erasing the addresses helps prevent

Day Sutton

day.sut...@gmail.com