From: "brick...@aol.com" <brick...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, December 19, 2010 4:48:18 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Distilled Water....MORE Toxic than Municipal Tap Water?!

In a message dated 12/19/2010 6:49:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
marmar...@bellsouth.net writes:
what are you doing instead of using those products?  I'm off of them too -- but
frequently I'm miserable.  :-(
I limit sweets as they seem to cause heartburn stop eating after about 5:30 and
quit drinking even water after 8 PM. So when I go to bed  everything is
digested. I also take 2 1/2 tablespoons of whole flax seeds so food will not
stay in my stomach. When I quit Prilosec I found what foods cause problems,
most
of the foods which I crave. I found I can try some at lunch where they have
time
to be digested before bed. I brush my teeth with EIS and swallow.
Brickey