abt one Tablespoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar in abt 8ozs. of water. The honey dissolves quicker if the water is heated, like hot tea. But I prefer to stir longer and use refrigerator cold water. Tap water can be used but I like bottled spring water. I drink mine a few minutes before bed, but if I need it, anytime. After some months, I only drink it when I feel I need it. I use to take 20mg. of Omeprazole twice a day. Now I'm free to eat anything I want without fear of reflux.
I hope it works as well for you.
Bruce A.

On 12/20/2010 9:04 AM, MaryAnn Helland wrote:
Hi Bruce. Tell me more please -- how much honey and how much and what kind of vinegar in how much water? When do you drink it? Before meals? Every meal? Details -- I need details!!! :-D Thanks very much.
MA

*From:* Bruce Anderson <bande65...@btes.tv>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Sun, December 19, 2010 8:13:03 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>Distilled Water....MORE Toxic than Municipal Tap Water?!

Ever try honey & vinegar in water?  It got rid of my GURD and acid reflux.
Bruce A.

On 12/19/2010 7:13 PM, MaryAnn Helland wrote:
Oh boy.  :-(
Well -- I'm not a big sweet eater, so that's no problem. If I stopped eating after 5:30, I'd never have dinner again -- we don't have dinner until 7:00-8:00 at night. However, I usually don't go to bed until 11:30, so the stomach _should_ be clear -- but the issues frequently begin as soon as I lay down. When do you take the whole flax seeds? How do they stop food from staying in your stomach? When you say that you brush your teeth with EIS and swallow -- do you do that before going to bed? Do you think this has some bearing on the issue?
Thanks for answering my questions.
MA