Sandy your very brave and well read.
 Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

________________________________
From: Sandy <hollis302...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 11:20:33 AM
Subject: Re: CS>"Trusted Activist Groups" try to Regulate SILVER as a  pesticide

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

The Koch brothers and Rupert Murdoch are bankrolling the whole right-wing
machine and throwing up roadblocks to everything the Clinton and Obama
administrations have done or tried to do whether is benefits Americans or not.
Kind of like cutting your nose off to spite your face. In that regard the Koch
brothers are referred to as Kochtopus.

To deny they do not ALL work under the radar and work for Big Pharma is to bury
your head in the sand. There is plenty of info out there about the Koch
brothers, Rupert Murdoch, and  the Cato Institute but I'm banking on you being
intelligent enough to already know that.

It's terrible what is being done about colloidal silver but those of us who
make
their own have nothing to worry about and it will no doubt help your  business.

Sandy