From: Sandy <hollis302...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, January 19, 2011 9:39:11 AM
Subject: Re: CS> Tel >"Trusted Activist Groups" try to Regulate SILVER as a
pesticide

Hi Tel,

I'm thinking you're pretty brave to be living where you are. My Native American
Mother was originally from Phoenix so have heard quite a few stories about how
she was treated by many of the white people who live there. Course I'm from
Texas so it's not too much different there.

I try to be well read because I believe being forewarned is to be forearmed.

Take care, Tel and keep up the good work.

Sandy

Sandy your very brave and well read.