Leanne
 I just poured a small glass about half full--somewhere between 2 and 4 oz.
sometimes 6.
When I first started I drank two pint bottles that I bought (chuged) then my
first generator arrived and I made a Gallon and took about 4 ounces every
waking twenty minutes for three days and that took care of the Lyme. Then I
went on the maintenance dose above for ten years and had not another episode
contributory to Lyme. A good deal of that time I drank Cs for water and
eventually started to get a little gray in the face.(argeria) Now I just mix
50/50 with Listerine and use as mouthwash and gargle. Never get any
respiratory afflictions such as colds or flu.

Dave