Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 20:10:01 -0800
Subject: Re: CS>That's better. Was...new..Hello
From: davedar...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Neville
  Amazingly the two bottles are still on my shelf. It says "CS Pro Systems,
HVAC  colloidal silver 10-12 ppm".
They are brown bottles but the contents I can't attest to as I drank it
straight from the bottle.
# <grin> Pity, nevermind.  However, it may negate my theory on '+ charged ions'
in your case.  Being produced by HVAC it probly was more
'colloidal/particulate'..?  From info I've read, HVAC produced stuff is less
ionic and more colloidal or particulate in nature.  Nevertheless, the stuff you
produced yourself would still fit.

The solution I made was closer to 22 ppm according to the manufacturer of the
machine,
Colloid Master 777 on a setting of 9, Actually they said 7 would make 20 ppm.
#Yep, no worries, unfortunately I can't comment on shop bought machines, cos I
don't have one <g>, but what you made sounds good to me.

 I was under the impression that a positive charge was what I was involved with
but have nothing to substantiate that. I was more into the results than
worrying about the mechanics of the treatment.
#THIS was the bit I was interested in hearing about!

The maintenance dose was what ever I felt like doing, if I was thirsty I might
drink a quart to satiate my thirst, after all it was nothing but water with a
little bit of silver in it, not some drug.
Hope this shows you how scientificly I went about it.
#Perfect science to me, logical and rational from personal experience and
observation, not something that was copied and pasted, or just repeated from
the public domain.

All good to me Dave.  Thanks.

N.

Dave