Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:38:17 -0800
From: devorah...@yahoo.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS falling out of suspesion

The statement below was posted in one of my other groups....could I get some
clarity from people in the group about this please?
thanks in advance Debbie

As for storing CS, unfortunately it does not have a long shelf life.
The silver particles and ions fall out of suspension after a period of time. I
think they lose their electrical charge and clump together, most commercially
available CS contain stabilizers.