I have never found a shelf life for home made CS and I've kept samples for over 8 years...if kept well sealed away from the air which can eventually oxidize ions or make light sensitive silver carbonates from the CO2 in the air. If particles are colloidal in size they will never fall out of suspension, but they can cluster some, being held apart by weak Van der Waals forces. Excessive Brownian motion [heat] could possibly case a few collisions over time.

Ions are not in suspension TO fall out, they are in solution and cannot fall out and still remain ions.
Ions are held apart by strong electron shell charges and can't cluster.

Electromagnetic radiation can add electrons to ions at the surface of the container and cause some "plate out".

If you make strong CS cold, the solubility limit of the water drops and some ions are forced to become particles which can then drop out.

Only Mild Silver Protein [MSP] contains stabilizers..not the same thing.

CS made with pure water and pure silver, sealed up well and away from brush type motors and radio transmitters, kept at room temperatures...seems to last forever. Even when not, seems to last a long time. Several months at least but no limit to, at most.
 Even if a bit degraded, it's still good, just not 'as good'
Worst thing to do is freeze it.

Ode