From: Tony Moody <a...@new.co.za>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, February 12, 2011 6:05:45 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS falling out of suspesion

Properly made colloidal silver lasts a long time. More than two years in a
polycarbonate bottle

left in a sunny window showed very little if any deterioration. Ref Ole Bob's
experiments in the

archives.

The way I make it using tap water, it may last a week if kept cool and in the
dark before the

silver falls out of suspension. Of course adding a tiny amount of H2O2 seems to
re-dissolve

that.

OK,
Tony