From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
To: cs <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, February 11, 2011 8:38:17 PM
Subject: CS>CS falling out of suspesion

The statement below was posted in one of my other groups....could I get some
clarity from people in the group about this  please?
thanks in advance Debbie

As for storing CS, unfortunately it does not have a long shelf life.
The silver particles and ions fall out of suspension after a period of time. I
think they lose their electrical charge and clump together, most commercially
available CS contain stabilizers.