Hi There Marylou, why don't you simply kill the little buggers by using Hudla Clark's protocol - worms are the base for many many illnesses if you read any of her books her 30 years of research has proven this over and over again, I myself use her prot. every month, have done for the past 15 years and have no ailments which last for more than five minutes !!!!! Killing worms and using EIS is the best way I know of staying young, healthy and wise !!!!
Best regards
Sandee
Attitude is everything

Groupon&#8482 Official Site