Pat wrote:<!-- DIV {margin:0px;} -->
If you spray everything.....is that going to leave dark stains all over the nice new place? I always spray everything before showering at truck stops, but feel guilty about staining. Course, they should be cleaning well between customers.
I've found that whether CS stains a surface or not depends on how much CS is applied and left to evaporate, and how often CS is left to evaporate on the same spot. In any case, adding a little 3% peroxide to a spray bottle of CS seems to keep it from staining anything at all. In my experience, in my home.
sol