This is interesting.  I started Myristin CMO Sunday.  Monday night, my knee (a
partial replacement 2 years ago) woke me with a pain unlike anything I'd felt,
just a mild sharp ache that wouldn't go away with movement.  Then the next day,
I was having a burning achiness to my hernia scar (from 35 years ago) which
lasted several hours.  I hadn't felt anything like that before, either, and I
wondered if it had anything to do with taking the CMO.  I took it for a few
weeks maybe 4 years ago, but don't remember any strange pains.

When I went to the hospital for surgery, I asked my husband to spray the
surroundings before I was moved to the room.  (Don't know if he did, he can't
remember doing so and he'd had to go to the emergency room and eye doc for pain
and swelling after he dropped me off at the hospital.)  Also, I took a Dasani
bottle which I'd filled with colloidal silver and had a few sips from that each
day.

If you spray everything.....is that going to leave dark stains all over the
nice
new place?  I always spray everything before showering at truck stops, but feel
guilty about staining.  Course, they should be cleaning well between customers.

Pat