Pat, I don't know if there is any other way. My friend did have invasive dye tests, at the VA. She has lung problems and her docs were convinced she had clogged arteries, but turned out they were squeaky clean. I don't know if she felt anything different before taking the nattokinase, etc vs after taking them for some time, but I will ask...............
sol

Pat Lawrie wrote:
How does one know if their arteries are clear or not? I took several bottles of serrapeptase and nattokinase, but I didn't see or feel anything different before or after. How would you know without getting expensive and invasive dye studies?