It is so ridicuulous...basically any natural supplement has more chance of
improving chemo than not...it is that ridiculous.  If you just threw darts
at a board you'd do well.  Some of the better ones I would take are:

liposomal vitamin C...like 10 grams a day
liposomal ubiquinol (from epic health)...like 400mg a day
samento from nutramedix...like 30 drops twice a day
Heavy Metal Detox (HMD) ...its a chlorella and other stuff
tincture...whatever the bottle says
If you can afford it...take LifeOne liposomal cocktail.
Passion4Life is my favorite multivitamin at present...take like 4 times the
recommended
Micellized Vitamin D3 from Klaire Labs...like 10,000 units worth a day

Basically anything that improves chemo, ends up treating cancer by itself
anyway.

For example, here is all stuff that protects from radiation:
http://scientificliving.net/2011/03/36-supplements-to-protect-yourself-from-radiation/
Most of those will also apply to chemotherapy.

~David