The link below is NOT the original news broadcast, which featured a
simultaneous English interpretation of better quality.

The video is poor quality.

That said, it is in fact the real broadcast, and a legitimate news report from
Japan, so the YouTube poster is doing a good service.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS3CZ-wgkoU

It may be possible to purchase acidic water directly from a pharmacy or
chemical supply house, bypassing the need to purchase an alkaline water
machine.