Hi Kirsteen
I am a cancer survivor....lemme tell you how I did it.
1) start a regimen of Essiac Tea. Essiac is an immune builder and cancer
fighter. Take it before and after starting chemo or radiation.
Chemo/radiation breaks down you immune system. You will need it. Do NOT take
while doing chemo, as it may affect how the chemo works.
2) take a very strong pro-biotic. You need the p-b's too keep your "good"
bacteria going.
3) start taking a good quality hemp oil.....if you can find a source. Go
online and watch Rick Simpson's "Run from the cure"
4) get outside daily.....and exercise daily to keep your system oxygenated.
5) Listen very closely to your body.....as to what to eat.....how to
exercise.
6) eat organically
7) stay hydrated....even if not in the mood
   This will keep you as strong and healthy as possible and give you your
best shot at beating a very beatable disease.
Good luck
god bless
ron