From: Nancy Chisholm <nchish...@cfl.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, July 5, 2011 4:11:22 PM
Subject: CS>Home made Generator vs a SilverGen or SilverSol already bottled?

I am new to this  website and I would like to start making the very best
true "nanoparticle  colloidal" silver for my own use. Can a homemade generator
or ready made (ex.-  SilverGen) produce nanoparticle sized particles (not just
ions).  Or, is it best to just purchase the colloidal silver already bottled on
the  market- ex.-SilverSol or etc?
Please  help.
Nancy