Thank you.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scotty
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 7:49 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Home made Generator vs a SilverGen or SilverSol already
bottled?

  A good website I'm not sure about. As far as stirring methods, I have tried
thermal stirring (using a hot plate underneath a coffee carafe) and hand
stirring (every 30 mins). Heating produced a pungent taste after a couple of
days so I just stir mine by hand. There are other ways of doing it I'm sure. I
got the parts to my generator from radio shack. I will try to send you a
picture of my setup and explain how I did it. I'm very busy so it may take a
couple of days.

  Scotty

  Have a great day!