  From: Nancy Chisholm
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:11 PM
  Subject: CS>Home made Generator vs a SilverGen or SilverSol already bottled?

  I am new to this website and I would like to start making the very best true
"nanoparticle colloidal" silver for my own use. Can a homemade generator or
ready made (ex.- SilverGen) produce nanoparticle sized particles (not just
ions). Or, is it best to just purchase the colloidal silver already bottled on
the market- ex.-SilverSol or etc?
  Please help.
  Nancy